The Cultivator is responsible for tending to the all hands meetings and important shared fields of the co-operative: where we make decisions (Loomio), where we keep our documents (GitHub), and where we keep our calendar (Google Calendar).
- chairing all hands meetings. This includes...
- preparing a pad in advance so we start on time
- asking for agenda items (start of meeting)
- facilitating discussion
- keeping time
- adding reminders to calendar after meeting
- reviewing and merging notes
- as needed, set up loomio theads and decisions
- as needed, sending reminders of action items
Length and Succession: 1 month. Last meeting of each month, the Cultivator asks for volunteers for the next person, if no one volunteers they can request those who have not been one recently to do so, which can be declined within based on discussion and with cause.
Support: The previous Cultivator is responsible for making time to mentor and support the incoming Cultivator for the first week as needed.
- taking notes
- cleaning up notes, adding to gh and pinging for review
Length Succession: Single meeting. Moves through alphabetical list of active member names.